(312) 335-3274 (team phone)
About Atland Group
“The most effective approach to real estate that I’ve ever experienced” – Chicago Area Developer
Co-Founders Mike Hulett and Jennifer Liu were former business partners at the boutique River North brokerage firm, Atland Realty LLC until the spring of 2008. After identifying fundamental changes in the state of the industry, they made the decision to merge this successful company with the rapidly growing Jameson Real Estate. They now operate as the Atland Group at Jameson Real Estate. After owning and managing a highly diverse brokerage firm, Jennifer and Mike made the decision to re-direct the team’s focus to their core business specialties: residential buyers and sellers, new construction homes, and office/retail properties - in established Chicago neighborhoods. The result is a highly experienced team of specialists working together to accomplish the individual goals of their valued clientele.
WE ARE NEIGHBORHOOD SPECIALISTS
Over the past 10 years Mike and Jennifer have helped buy and sell property in Chicago’s most exciting and diverse neighborhoods. Today the focus of the team’s business includes near north, west, and south side communities. “The majority of our business is conducted with in a 5 - 7 mile radius of Chicago’s Loop” states Jennifer Liu. Some neighborhoods include: Bucktown, Wicker Park, WestTown, Old Town, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Gold Coast, Streeterville, Logan Square, Lincoln Square, River West, South Loop, West Loop, and Bridgeport.
WHAT MAKES ATLAND GROUP DIFFERENT?
Their team approach is unique. They have the advantage of operating as a boutique business within a larger and more comprehensive company. This allows them unparalleled access to marketing and advertising opportunities, highly competent continuing education and training resources, and the capabilities to solve the most challenging needs of any real estate transaction.
The merge with Jameson offered a fresh start. This meant adapting sales and marketing strategize that are no longer effective in today’s market; embracing cutting edge technologies both online and via the most up to date marketing techniques available; creating a more comprehensive system to monitor traffic and report feedback directly to clients; and most importantly a renewed focus on the core business practices that the team was founded on.
EXPERIENCE: Mike and Jennifer have sold in excess of $105M in real estate and have combined team experience of over 30 years in the industry. As former broker/owners of a boutique real estate firm, Jennifer and Mike are not only experienced in every aspect of buying and selling, but also very much in tune with the many legal, ethical and regulatory aspects of the industry.
SYSTEMATIC APPROACH: Experienced leadership and agents are complimented by a staff that is second to none. Every “i” is dotted and each “t” is crossed. The job of each team agent is to sell. Instead of entering listings and updating websites, they are out selling and marketing your property. They are researching, showing properties, and negotiating the best terms possible. In essence, focusing on the core business objectives that give the teams’ client’s a decided advantage in this competitive market.
COMMITMENT TO PROGRESS: The team constantly searches for new and exciting marketing venues, creative ways to introduce and advertise properties and more efficient ways for buyers to find the property of their dreams. This pursuit also finds them attending the latest in continuing education and training endeavors offered industry wide.
TEAM OF EXPERTS: The process begins with the Atland Group, but never truly ends. Mike and Jennifer are a constant source of referrals for their clients many needs. From plumbers and electricians to closet organizers and attorneys, they give advice and referrals time and time again. Thinking of remodeling? They’ll help with a free analysis on the net effect of market value. Tax time is coming and not sure what you can write off? They’d be happy to walk you through the basics or refer you to an Accountant for more detailed information. Regardless of your needs, they are always happy to offer advice and solutions.
A SAMPLE OF ABOVE AND BEYOND SERVICES
- Once a showing has been conducted, Mike and Jennifer send an email to the buyer’s agent or individual requesting their feedback. As the seller, you get “cc’d” on that feedback form. This way, you get feedback directly from the prospective buyer and or buyer’s agent.
- You’ll receive a detailed weekly report of marketing tasks and a summary of prospective buyer’s feedback. This keeps you in tune with progress along the way.
- Weekly team marketing meetings that continuously break down each listed property through traffic reports, buyer feedback, and market conditions. Mike and Jennifer then identify specific solutions and action items in an effort to sell your property for the most amount of money in the shortest amount of time.
- Criteria specific searches that identify the exact type of property you are looking for. You’ll then receive emails that give you direct access to those properties in the MLS. You’ll get updates on new listings, ones that have sold and others that may have reduced price.
- Detailed Buyer Book that breaks down the purchase process from beginning to end. You’ll receive real world advice from closing costs to the role of your attorney and what to expect throughout the process.
- Looking to be kept up to date on what’s happening in your market? No problem. Mike and Jennifer pull comprehensive market data on what’s sold, what’s active, and even what’s going on in the community at large. It all gets packaged into a neat quarterly report and emailed directly to your Inbox.
- Look for special invitations to many real estate related events, networking happy hours, and continued learning resources for homeowners and investors alike.
IN SUMMARY – CSI
If you’re familiar with the television series CSI, then you’ll understand Atland’s approach to real estate. While the show’s detectives incorporate all the latest CSI technologies, they continuously demonstrate the need for good old fashion police work. Competing in today’s challenging real estate market requires the same commitment to hard work and knowledge of the fundamentals, while utilizing all of today’s contemporary platforms to more effectively find and sell property.